Hotels In Versaille
- (Versailles (cafe)) Versailles Restaurant (commonly referred to as simply Versailles), cafeteria and restaurant, is a landmark eating establishment located on Calle Ocho in Little Havana, Miami.
- (versailles) a city in north central France near Paris; site of the Palace of Versailles that was built by Louis XIV in the 17th century
- (Versailles (band, Japan)) Versailles (known as Versailles -Philharmonic Quintet- in the United States) is a Japanese metal band formed in 2007. It is composed of several notable figures in the visual kei scene.
- A code word representing the letter H, used in radio communication
- (hotel) a building where travelers can pay for lodging and meals and other services
- An establishment providing accommodations, meals, and other services for travelers and tourists
- HOTELS (ISSN-1047-2975) is a trade publication serving the information needs of the worldwide hospitality industry.
- Hotel is a dimensional real estate game created by Milton Bradley in 1986. It is similar to Square Mile and Prize Property. In Hotel the players are building resort hotels and attempting to drive their competitors into bankruptcy.
Not going to bore everyone, except to say I have had a really, really bad run with my wretched health problems and been too miserable to Flickr.
But, its time to get off the sofa and start going through our honeymoon photos as I have hardly processed any.
Thought I would do a collage for the hotel shots as lets face it a hotel is a hotel even if it is one that Queen Elizabeth has stayed in!
Very, very elegant so what they made of me when I wandered around in very large pink, sequinned Minnie Mouse ears that I got in Disneyland, heaven knows!
After finding out that internet and TV access was going to cost us EUR39 (US$56!!!) a DAY, we didn't dare open the mini bar fridge!!!!!!!
Gordon Ramsey has a restaurant in the Hotel, although I do believe the Hotel has taken it back and they just use his name (think it had something to do with the million pound loss he suffered in the first 8 months of opening). We thought we might have a meal there until we found out that just an entree cost EUR49 (US$71) and that was for the soup!!!
Large pic - we were on the second floor with the room next to the bit that juts out. Had a gorgeous view of the Palace of Versailles which for the first week was swathed in fog!
From Right to left, long foyer where one could have afternoon tea and drinks and where all the restaurants were.
I sooooo fell in love with the bust that was in the restaurant where we had breakfast, but I had a feeling it would have made my case overweight!
Reception and I wouldn't have minded that clock either!
Two views of Gordon Ramsey's restaurant - at least I can say I have been in it!
Amaryillis in the foyer
BETTER ON BLACK
Hotel Pointe Rivoli and a little pub in front next to the door to get into the hotel.
hotels near national zoo
search hotels by amenities
grand hotel moderne lourdes
reservas de hotel
mercer street hotel
ayres hotels suites
marketing for hotels
best value inn san carlos
bed and breakfast in canterbury